Slotted Angle Racks
For storing your goods and materials, the slotted angle racks come out to be the best viable option.
Heavy Duty Rack
A high-end heavy-duty rack offers the perfect mobile storage feature.
Pallet racks are used in Warehouses which have the Palletized products it comes as Manual and Automatic system.
As the rising significance of the industries, there are several ways in which you can more appropriately call for the use of the Mezzanine Floors
To display your stuff in the right here is the channel racks that has got immense options of displaying the things in a right way.
It is with the help of a great organized workplace that the employees remain happy and willing to work in an enthusiastic way.
Best quality Office Almirah with option of Locker & and without lockers This office almirah is manufactured by our professionals utilising
Pigeon Hole Rack System
It is ideal for storing bulk documents, files, stationery, tapes, packaging material, computer disks, laboratory equipment, etc.
Section Panel Rack
These racks are long-lasting in nature as they are highly resistant to corrosion, which makes them a costeffective choice too.
TOP 10 WAREHOUSE SAFETY TIPS BY RACK TIGER
ENSURE SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE BEING USED : It is vital to use safety equipment such as forklifts or hydraulic lifts or hydraulic lifts to raise bulky products to prevent major injuries for workers, these kinds of equipment help workers with time saving management.
- ENSURE SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE BEING USED : It is vital to use safety equipment such as forklifts or hydraulic lifts or hydraulic lifts to raise bulky products to prevent major injuries for workers, these kinds of equipment help workers with time saving management.
- ELIMINATE ANY POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZARDS : Its is important to ensure that floors are free of slip & trip hazards. it is also vital that the staff understands the importance of good house keeping there should be regular checks on any stray cords, liquid accumulated, cracks, pits on the floor should be avoided these can cause serveral injuries to employees and can damage the valuable goods & machinary present in warehouse.
- CONTROL ELECTRICAL HAZARDS : Appropriate grounding, this will decrease the risk of electrical shocks, osha design to maintain standards of wiring configuration, should conduct primary checkup once a week, avoid water at nearby areas there should away from wetness, maintain electrical equipment visible signs of damage or faults inspection. conduct safety audits including fire inspections.
- CLEARLY LEBEL DESIGNATED HAZARDOUS ZONES : Sign & stickers are the most cost-effective & functional way of keeping your warehouse organized & safe from all kinds of situation, while labelling racks, equipment & material clearly help workers prevent serious injuries and also help in important emergency like exits & safest route to them are marked in every area.
- INSPECT LADDERS BEFORE USE : Should be kept in mind removal of loose nails, screws, bolt & nuts, should inspect the missing component, or loose parts, ladders shall be free of oil, grease or all accessories such as legs levels, stand-off shelves, etc are in good conditions.
- BE EMERGENCY READY : Every warehouse should have a workplace emergency action plan in place. even if your warehouse is not located in a part of the country where extreme weather is on going risk. evacuation procedure, different alarm emergencies, on – or off site shelter locations.
- IMPLEMENT SAFE GUARDS : Split one – shift operation, diligent house keeping in every area frequently, there should be breaks between shifts & staggered breaks, track and implement the supply chain.
- RESPIRATORY PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENTS : A complete assessment & knowledge of respiratory hazards that will be encountered by the work place person, inspection, maintenance & repair of respiratory protective equipment medical surveillance of employees for safety.
- PROPER SAFETY PROCEDURES : Ensure the safety equipment is always used, promote awareness, shelving safety, vehicle safety, identification & proper marks for the hazardous zone clearly, fire safety equipment should be up to date.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE : There should be a proper audit for the shelving & racking system, inventory control system, management should have knowledge of all machinery goods how to use and work on it, should have proper warehouse layout design & organization method for future safety.